julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Year Clothesline.


I borrowed this idea from a friend of displaying special clothing that your child has worn in their first year. I had seen it on Facebook and fell in love with the whole concept, I added pictures of my daughter wearing the clothing to each of the actual pieces. I took clothing that my daughter had worn throughout her first year, and pictures of her in the clothing and put together a clothes line with each outfit hanging next to the picture.


I featured a pink sweater she wore in the hospital that had been hand knit specifically for her by a family friend, her first dress she wore on her first Sunday, first swimsuit, a green dress I had sewn for her that she had had studio portraits taken in with her older brother, her Halloween costume, birth announcement dress, and a sailor dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips