julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Friday, May 18, 2012

Superhero Snack Time - Our Personal Superhero.


And just because he is my own son, I thought I'd post a picture of my little superhero.  It is such a cliche to say that I remember his birth like it was yesterday, yet I do. I remember how my husband and I couldn't sleep at all the night before knowing we'd be induced in the morning. We stayed up talking about how much our lives would change in the next 24 hours. In the background we were listening to "Your Kiss Is Sweet" and "Harmour Love" by Syreeta, and to this day, every time I hear those songs I think of that particular night and of our son. Happy 5th birthday to a great kid. I'm glad you're our kid... a true gift from God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips