julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Costumes 2012.

 

I thought it might be fun to share my kid's Halloween costumes for this year. My son has his umbrella turned the wrong way, but his costume is "Raining Cats and Dogs". You can click right here for the stencils that we used to make the cat and dog "rain" from the Parenting website. My daughter is a "Pig In A Blanket". I love handmade costumes. Actually, I love handmade anything. I had seen these two costumes online, and knew they would be simple to recreate. I couldn't resist sharing the bottom picture of my daughter, at a Halloween party we went to, eating her costume (a pig in a blanket).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips