julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Friday, September 27, 2013

Sailing On A Sea Of Love.


Yup. Super ridiculous title for this post. My husband and I celebrated a decade of marriage by going on a cruise down to the Bahamas... by ourselves. This was the first time we've both been away from our kids for an extended period of time, but they were left in the wonderful care of their grandparents. To help their young minds grasp when their parents would be returning, I crafted a visual for each of them. Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out a 3D boat and glued a paper chain onto the mast. They had a lot of fun taking off one chain each night until there was none left and we came home.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips