julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Crown.


I have a little girl in my life who loves all things princess. And all things glittery, sparkly, or shiny. She saw me working on creating this Valentine's Day series for the blog, and asked me to make something specifically for her. I happily conceded. Using the same pipe cleaners that we used for our cookie heart topper, we made this crown. How fun would it be to wear this little crown to school on Valentine's Day?  You too can make one for the special someone in your life by using pipe cleaners. That's it. Simple. Easy. There's a certain simplicity that I particularly like about this crown, however you can always dress it up by adding a pom-pom to the three crown peaks.

{Original inspiration - which is so cute - for this project can be found here.}  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips