julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Cupcakes.


We made some holiday cupcakes for my kids to share at school for Valentine's Day. One day while we were out grocery shopping, we found these cute cupcake holders and toppers tucked in the back of a shelf with paper plates. We knew they would be perfect for celebrating the holiday.

We used a white cake mix and white buttercream icing for our cupcakes. Initially I thought I'd leave the frosting plain because I really liked the simplicity of the buttercream frosting, but my five year old daughter voted to add some sprinkles. Sprinkles always win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips