julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Monday, March 25, 2019

The Easiest Bread Recipe Ever {AND It's Vegan}.


Ten years ago, I was introduced to this recipe at a weekly toddler playgroup. The recipe comes from the book Artisan Bread In Five Minutes A Day. What I love about it, is how simple it is to make! I throw all the ingredients into a container and just keep it in my refrigerator for up to two weeks!

3 Cups Lukewarm Water
1 1/2 Tablespoons Granulated Yeast
1 1/2 Tablespoons Salt
6 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour

Throw all those ingredients into a container with a lid and it makes having fresh bread for a meal a quick addition. I also like to use this recipe to make my pizza crust with. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the recipe! Let us know if you make it! ~ Julie Ann Events

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips