julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pink & Green First Birthday Party Cake.


Since I tried to fit a lot of themes into one party, I designed the cake around it too. I made cupcake liners out of card stock, and used the leftover scraps of paper to make leaves which I attached to branches out of our yard and planted in a pitcher I bought from Hobby Lobby.


I bought a couple pieces of card stock with "May" written on it because she was born in May. I got the cutest little tea set from Wal-mart and used the cups and saucer and put cupcakes in them. The teapot served as the topper for the cupcake stand.


For the smash cake, I made a teapot cake, iced it with fondant, and sprayed green icing on it! A pink ribbon in the plate finished off the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips