Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pink & Green First Birthday Party Drinks.


If you're having a pink and green themed party, what better thing to serve for drinks than pink lemonade and green tea! Cold of course, since we live in hot, humid South Carolina!


A year ago, friends had given me old windows from their home they had renovated. I chose to incorporate the windows into the decor. I covered a couple panes with pink card stock and a friend used her Cricut machine to make the "Happy Birthday" sign and the paisleys for me. I purchased a Martha Stewart cupcake stamp and made cupcake bottle labels for the water. The glasses were rimmed with pink sugar.






6 comments:

  1. Your party pictures are adorable and so is the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet! Love the clothes line and the rimmed glasses!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get the pewter drink dispenser...love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your nice comments. In answer to the question... the drink dispenser came from Sam's Club. I love it! I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am working on my daughters first birthday and the closeline is exactly the touch I was looking for. Thank you for posting your party inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most welcome!!! I'm glad you found something you could use!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips