julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sweet Sixteen!



Today we designed a sweet sixteen birthday party for a girl who wanted zebra stripes and hot pink as her theme. One of her main requests was to incorporated pom-pom's into the decorations. I carried the stripes on the big monogrammed "J" we hung from the front door of the clubhouse and in the backdrops we used. Instead of purchasing yards of zebra print fabric, it was more economical to use zebra print bandana's that my client picked up at Hobby Lobby.


I think you can officially call me the branch lady. We used branches and spray painted them black and white, adding zebra print leaves to some of them. Branches are such a great economical centerpiece. Take them off of any tree, and you have free centerpieces that make a big statement. For vases, I used recycled beer bottles that I got from friends, and spray painted those as well. A strip of bandana fabric in the zebra stripe finished off the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips