julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snowman Winter Party.


This past Friday (December 9th) I put together a Christmas party for my children's play group. We live in the south, so it was possible for us to host the party in our backyard. We had a snowflake/snowman party theme. The kids had a snowball toss into a snowman that I made. They made snowman ornaments using their footprint. And there were snowman coloring sheets and connect the dots for the kids as well.

 
 

The dessert table included homemade popcorn balls, snowman and snowflake suckers (that I purchased at the Dollar Tree), Oreo truffle balls, blueberry candy canes dipped in white chocolate, and white cupcakes. For drinks, I served "Melted Snowman" water, hot cider, and milk in a snowman bowl.


The meal included turkey and cheese snowman sandwiches and "snowman parts" (which included pretzels, baby carrots, grapes, and raisins).

 
 

Photography was taken by my friend Courtney Burge (a fellow play group mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips