julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Father's Day.


Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. I am especially thankful for my own Dad and also for my husband who is the father of our two children. I couldn't ask for two better men to play such an important role in my life. If you are looking for a fun Father's Day treat for the Dad in your life, how about a homemade root beer float? Be sure to add the Pepperidge Farm Pirouette straw at the very end (a must for my husband)! We made this fun origami Father's Day card as well, since both my Dad and my husband have to wear dress shirts and ties to work. Adding an origami neck tie to a wrapped gift ties (pun intended) everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips