julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Costumes 2014.


Let me introduce you to our two stick figures. Yesterday on the blog we shared what you need to make this costume. I should also warn you that the black electrical tape did not like to stick well to my son's pants. It was a bit of a tricky costume with tape that didn't want to stick especially while walking around. Unfortunately I forgot to put my SD card into the camera this morning and I missed out on taking pictures of the kid's Halloween parade at their school. When they got home this afternoon, I put them back into the costume so we could get some pictures in our backyard {patio}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips