julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Tour Of Our Home.


The day after Thanksgiving we went out in search of Christmas decorations for our little flat. Once our tree was purchased {from Ikea} we had the dilemma of where to place it our home. After having my assistant move our furniture around several times, we finally settled on the best place for the tree.


My one handmade holiday contribution to our decorations this year was to make the "O Holy Night" sign and cover it in silver glitter.  I really miss not having my Silhouette Cameo here with me in Hong Kong. I've gotten spoiled with having a machine do my cutting for me, so I just managed to hand cut my one sign before I decided it was enough.


In past years, I've put up a tree in every room of our home. We've always waited till after Thanksgiving to put up the live tree. I didn't have the heart to purchase a large live tree this year, but when I was walking through the flower market in Mong Kok, I couldn't resist bringing home a little tree that now sits on our kitchen counter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips