julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Friday, January 2, 2015

Our Christmas Dinner Table 2014.


T'was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, this event designer was stirring along with the mouse. We had some close friends over for a Christmas potluck dinner, alleviating a lot of the cooking responsibilities from my shoulders. 


The majority of our table decorations come from Ikea. {Welcome to life in Hong Kong!!} I waited for the holiday decor to go on sale which was a week before Christmas. I knew I wanted to have a gold and white table with some black for Christmas dinner, but as a result of waiting for the holiday decorations to go on sale, I didn't have as much to choose from. We purchased our beautiful Christmas crackers from Marks and Spencer, and they went perfectly with our table decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips