julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello Kitty Birthday Party.


I have recently discovered that designing a party in Hong Kong is like learning a new language because it is a completely different experience from event design back in South Carolina! From running around Hong Kong looking for vanilla icing and then looking for powdered icing sugar to trying to keep the giant number balloon from flying up into the sky and away from me while I transported it from Hong Kong Island to Kowloon Peninsula, this party was definitely a learning experience for me and my staff. This week we will share on the blog our Hello Kitty party and the activities that we had the party guests participate in.


2 comments:

Blogging tips