julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

DIY Flower Crown.


We had extra flowers floating around our home so we decided we would make flower crowns out of them. I would make these all the time in university, using wild flowers my best friend and I found in the mountain fields of Virginia. Back then I would just weave the flowers together using natural elements to secure them and prevent any flowers from slipping out of the crown. It has been awhile since I made my last one, and this time I used clear scotch tape to secure each flower strand together. I used clear scotch tape because I did not have green floral tape in the house. The green floral tape would work best and create a tighter hold to the crown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips