julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Thursday, July 23, 2015

My First Attempt With Succulents.


If you've been on our Instagram feed, you'll know I recently did a little gardening. I decided to wait until after our holiday to Thailand to try my hand at growing succulents. I've always admired them, but for some reason have approached these plants with trepidation and a bit of anxiety. I did not just want my plants to survive, but I wanted them to thrive!

A stop in to the Flower Market, here in Hong Kong, and I had my plants with the necessary potting soil and rocks to supply proper drainage in my white Ikea pot.

I love the end result. I've done the research regarding proper lighting, watering, and maintaining the plants. Here's to keeping these alive for the next year!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips