julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blue's Clues Decorations.


My son turned three this year, and we had a Blue's Clues party for him. We were actually given a Steve shirt in a bag of hand me down clothes from a friend, which fit him perfectly! We held the party underneath a shelter at a local baseball field. I had made yards of bunting in shades of blue, subtly placing a number 3 on one triangle.


I painted several signs for the birthday boy, placing one on a red chair to label it the "Thinking Chair". We used that chair for our birthday boy to sit on while he opened his presents. I had picked up a Blue's Clues calendar from the Dollar Tree, and cut it up and decoupaged a large Christmas ornament. The paw print balloons came from our local party store, and I used large jars I already had that I stuffed with blue tissue paper as anchor weights. I used left over fabric from the bunting and tied it around anything I could.

Photos taken by Courtney Burge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips