julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bacon Stuffed Tomatoes.

The first time I sampled this recipe was for my brother's wedding. I was instantly addicted! Six years later I had them again at a tea my cousin and aunt put on for all the females in our family. That was my daughter's first tea party, and for her first birthday I asked my cousin for the recipe so we could have them at her party as well! We are currently designing a spa party, and suggested our host serve this delicious menu item. They are so tasty and so light. Enjoy!

16-20 cherry tomatoes -- cut tops off, scoop out inside and invert so they drain
Filling:
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled (you can also use a package of real bacon bits)
1/2 c. mayo
1/3 c. chopped green onions
3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
2 T. parsley
3 oz. cream cheese
Spoon mixture into tomatoes and refrigerate several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips