julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

(Vendor Challenge) - A Bridal Shower.


Dresser mirror turned chalkboard - A friend and I were thrift store shopping one night, and I came across this Santa Fe style dresser mirror. There was no bottom dresser to the mirror, and it was being sold for two dollars! I immediately knew I would paint the wood white and cover the mirror in chalkboard paint. I've already used it as a backdrop for one of the days we provided snacks for Liturgical Arts week. And it was great to use it again for this particular photo shoot. Our family loves the song "A Bushel And A Peck" by Doris Day, and I incorporated the classic lyrics into our bridal shower set by writing it out on the board. I love the element of the manicured tree from Southland Nursery in our natural setting. The orange day lilies they lent us provided the necessary color and blended in with field we were shooting in.

All photos taken by Jessica Ann Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips