julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Halloween Costumes 2008.

I know we're still in September, but before you know it, it will be time for Halloween. I thought it might be fun to share some of our family's costumes from previous years. So for this coming week, each day we will be blogging about the costumes we've worn in the past.


Since having children, I've really enjoyed making their costumes. This particular year, I was inspired by a costume I had seen online by Martha Stewart. (I was pregnant with our daughter at this time, but we weren't telling anyone yet.) We thought it would be fun to dress up as the nursery rhyme, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". I made my son's costume out of black construction paper. My costume was made using a white dress I had purchased on sale from Target and ironed on black lines for the web. My husband threw our water hose around himself to reminiscent of the water spout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips