julie-header_zpshsulwtl6
 photo home_zps9vjcvuqz.png  photo contactus_zpspkuylm1n.png  photo aboutus_zpsyueddcnp.png  photo featuredon_zpst6xhuwqo.png

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How I Got Two New Rooms Without Spending A Dime {Second Room}.


What used to be a guest bedroom became my son's room. You'll see a lot of the same decorations in this room from his previous room that he shared with his sister. We used the same bedding that was already on the bed for his room. Years ago, I had purchased this inexpensive duvet cover from Ikea.


The biggest effort I expended into creating this room was making curtains. I took two sets of curtains that we've had for the past ten years and combined them by sewing them together to make one long set. The whole process took about five minutes. This was seriously the quickest room change I've ever done!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips